The Library is open (with limited in-person services).
- You will need an SXU ID card to enter the facility.
- You must wear a mask at all times.
- Social distancing is required -- no group activities.
- No food allowed - eat meals in the cafeteria.
(1) only a limited number of SXU students will be allowed in the library.
- Priority seating is for students requiring use of the 9 computer workstations and requiring the use of physical library materials.
- The Bishop Quarter Room is reserved for Zoom sessions using student laptops.
- When we reach the limit, students with laptops or those simply reading their own books should relocate to the Scholar's Den, the cafeteria, or other campus study spaces.
(2) the general book stacks and DVD collection are closed to the public, items will be pulled by staff upon request.
- Holds are not available for local materials.
- Request materials at the circulation desk.
(3) Laptops, Course Books, and Reserves are not available due to CDC quarantine regulations.
(4) the group and individual study rooms are closed.
See our Library Pandemic Resources page for additional online resources.