The Stump Library facility is closed until further notice.
Computers are available in the Andrews Conference Center on M-F from 1-5pm.
(There is a book drop box located behind Warde in the turnaround driveway; no fines will be assessed until we reopen.)
You may still contact the library staff for online assistance with our many online tools.
The library provides a full suite of databases and online services...which are described in our Subject Guides.
See our special Library Pandemic Resources page for new additions.
- the Academic Search Complete aggregator contains fulltext articles from core journals across many fields.
- more comprehensive searching of journals is found in our subject specific journal indexes.
- our Scholarly Research Process web site describes the full suite of tools and techniques available for scholars.
- For online help at any time, please review our suite of Student Help & Videos
- Remote access is available by validating using your netID, for problem resolution see Off-Campus Access
- Online journal article borrowing continues using our Borrow From Other Libraries option.
- I-Share interlibrary book borrowing is suspended across the state.
- WorldCat OCLC book borrowing (ILL) is suspended.
Start your advanced research using the Subject and Research Guides