The Library is open (with limited in-person services).
- You will need an SXU ID card to enter the facility.
- You will need to wear a mask at all times.
- Social distancing is required -- no group activities.
(1) only a limited number of SXU students will be allowed in the library.
- Priority seating is for students requiring use of the 9 computer workstations and requiring the use of physical library materials.
- When we reach the limit, students with laptops or those simply reading their own books should relocate to the Scholar's Den, the cafeteria, or other campus study spaces.
(2) the general book stacks and DVD collection material will only be available with staff assistance.
- Holds are not available for local materials.
- Request that materials be pulled at the circulation desk.
- Course Texts and Reserves are not available due to CDC 4-day quarantine regulations.
(3) the group and individual study rooms are closed.
See our Library Pandemic Resources page for additional online resources.