The Library will be open (limited services) Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm
The physical library will be closed on the weekend.
- You will need an SXU ID card to enter the facility.
- You will need to wear a mask at all times.
- Social distancing is required -- no group activities.
(1) only a limited number of SXU students will be allowed in the library.
- Priority seating is for students requiring use of the 9 computer workstations and requiring the use of physical library materials.
- When we reach the limit, students with laptops or those simply reading their own books should relocate to the Scholar's Den or the cafeteria.
(2) the collection (including Reserves and Course Texts) will only be available with staff assistance.
(3) the group and individual study rooms are closed.
(4) I-Share interlibrary book borrowing is suspended.
See our special Library Pandemic Resources page for additional online resources.
You may still contact the library staff for online assistance with our tools described in our Subject Guides.