The Library has facilities at both the Chicago and the Orland Park campuses. Polices and procedures are exactly the same except for hours of operation.
- All Library materials at either the Chicago or the Orland Park campus can be transferred to the other location in one business day.
- Faculty can access WorldCat Local and all the Library's databases 24x7. When accessing from off-campus, you will need to use your netID and password.
- Please present your Cougar Card to the Library staff to borrow materials. You can assign a student proxy who can borrow materials in your name. Proxies will need their own Cougar Card to borrow.
- Faculty are welcome to print in the Library, but funds must be available on their Cougar Card. To have a student copy materials for you at the Library, please send them with the departmental copying card. Proxy assignment is not needed for students to copy materials for faculty.
- The Library does not photocopy or scan materials for faculty.
- Adjunct and emeritus faculty have all the same Library rights and privileges as full-time faculty.
Faculty can call 773-298-3352 and request a book owned by the Library. The Library staff will check out books to your account and deliver them to your department or school office.
- Materials will normally be delivered or picked up daily, Monday through Friday.
- In addition, faculty can call 773-298-3352 and request that the Library pick up materials.
- The Library staff will include a receipt for all materials sent through document delivery.