Select an option on the left column under Books.
NOTE: The second option for the new SXU I-Share 4.0 will provide the most functionality.
- You can limit to SXU materials, or expand to the state-wide consortium.
- You must Login before you can request items from other libraries.
- You no longer need to create an I-Share account; just use your barcode number (without the letters).
- You can limit or browse using subjects, locations, languages, genres, and dates.
- You can mark and then email or download specific records.
- NOTE: Use EndNote format to download records into Zotero from the I-Share book catalog.