Select an option on the left column under Books.
NOTE: The second option for the new SXU I-Share 4.0 will provide the most functionality.
- You can limit to SXU materials, or expand to the state-wide consortium.
- You can limit or browse using subjects, locations, languages, and dates.
- You can mark and then email or download specific records.
- You can request items from other libraries to be delivered to SXU...but you must Login first.
- NOTE: Use EndNote format to download records into Zotero from the I-Share book catalog.