This is where we record problem assignment tips and tricks.
- Example1: Instructor requires five edited books on a subject for creating particular APA style citations.
- Tip1: Search for subject terms and add "editor" as keyword.
- Printing from Haaretz website: Either select text to be printed and choose "print selection" from print menu or copy & paste article into a Word document.
- #HispanicHeritageMonth Selfie assignment: books located near the reference desk & along the windows.
- Howard Thurman's "What Can We Believe In?" is available on JSTOR. Academic Search Complete and ATLA should offer a link to JSTOR if the student searches there first.